4 Benefits of VoIP Phone Service
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), technology that lets you make and receive phone calls over the Internet, may have started out as a novelty, but it’s quickly becoming mainstream – and many small businesses are finding that VoIP Phone Service can save them a lot of cash.
- Features. A VoIP phone system has the same features as conventional phone service: multiple lines, conference calling, and voice mail, to name just a few.
- Cost. VoIP Phone Service costs much less than conventional phone service, and most VoIP services charge a flat monthly fee, so bills are predictable.
- Simplicity. Calls are routed through the same network you use for e-mail and Internet access, so one system serves all functions.
- Mobility. You won’t need separate office and cell phone numbers: Your VoIP phone system can receive calls on your laptop or so-called “IP” phone while traveling, essentially taking your entire business VoIP phone system with you wherever you go.
- Audio quality is getting better, you can make VoIP calls with regular phones or IP phones with little difference in quality.
- Depending on the number of employees you have and how many are on the phone at once, you might need higher bandwidth to handle VoIP.
More information on VoIP Phone Service
VoIP Phone Service is integrated with your existing IT system, so contact us today for details about how you can get started enjoying its benefits.