Telephone and Voice Solutions
VoIP Phone Service for small businesses
As a small business, you need every advantage you can get to compete against bigger companies with bigger resources. Virtual October joins the rank of VoIP service providers and is proud to provide a cost-effective, enterprise-class VoIP phone system solution that is easy to use and manage.
Virtual October can provide and install a VoIP Phone service that is:
- Affordable – low cost with no extra set-up, installation, or maintenance fees
- Easy to use – including an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Reliable – your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Mobile – calls can be taken in other locations, via laptop or forwarded to a mobile phone
Let Virtual October show you how a VoIP phone system can help you stay more connected, more easily. Our simple set-up process will have you making and receiving VoIP calls in minutes.
See how easy a VoIP phone system can be.
Request a Quote
"I am glad to report that since following the Lancaster County Data Processing Department's recommendation to contact Virtual October to take over our IT consulting work, I have been very pleased. I had become very dissatisfied with the local firm that was our IT consultant.
Virtual October advised our Police Department on the proper hardware and software to get our department on a new server and also get us networked to the County System. This move was done seamlessly. All of our data and software programs were migrated from the old server to the new server without missing a beat. Great Job!"
Northwest Lancaster County Regional Police Department and Mount Joy Township - Elizabethtown, PA
"Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!! You saved the day once again.
It is so great that you are able to get us up and running quickly and you can do it all remotely. That is a big help to us. Not only that you tackle our tech needs but you maintain the server with all the patches and updates so that problems are dramatically minimized. Keep up the good work!"
Ethiopian Outreach Ministry and Spreading Grace Ministry - York PA
4 Benefits of VoIP Phone Service
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), technology that lets you make and receive phone calls over the Internet, may have started out as a novelty, but it’s quickly becoming mainstream – and many small businesses are finding that VoIP Phone Service can save them a lot of cash.
- Features. A VoIP phone system has the same features as conventional phone service: multiple lines, conference calling, and voice mail, to name just a few.
- Cost. VoIP Phone Service costs much less than conventional phone service, and most VoIP services charge a flat monthly fee, so bills are predictable.
- Simplicity. Calls are routed through the same network you use for e-mail and Internet access, so one system serves all functions.
- Mobility. You won’t need separate office and cell phone numbers: Your VoIP phone system can receive calls on your laptop or so-called “IP” phone while traveling, essentially taking your entire business VoIP phone system with you wherever you go.
Some things to consider
- Audio quality is getting better, you can make VoIP calls with regular phones or IP phones with little difference in quality.
- Depending on the number of employees you have and how many are on the phone at once, you might need higher bandwidth to handle VoIP.
More information on VoIP Phone Service
VoIP Phone Service is integrated with your existing IT system, so contact us today for details about how you can get started enjoying its benefits.