I Want to Give You 2 FREE Hours of Network IT Services to Prove We Can Do a Better Job Than Your Current Managed Network Service Provider
It just amazes me how unreliable and arrogant some computer technicians are.
When you call them for help, you end up talking to their voice mail. Then when you finally get them on the phone, they make you wait hours – even days – before they actually come out to see you.
Even then, a lot of them take longer than they estimated, charge you more than you expected and, as a final insult, they don’t follow up with you to ensure you were satisfied!
Enough Is Enough!
I think it’s about time someone finally got it right. That’s why I decided to start a “one company revolution” and committed ourselves to delivering fast, affordable computer support from professional and reliable technicians.
Although I don’t think this is an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. That is why I’d like to extend the following offer to you...
A $250 FREE Gift…
As a visitor to this website and a prospective client, I’d like to give you 2 FREE hours of network support to prove that my staff and I can do a better job at solving your technology headaches than your current computer support guy.
If you are searching for a manged network service provider in York, PA, managed network services in Harrisburg or manged network service in Lancaster just fill out the form. At no charge, we’ll send our senior network technician to your office to diagnose and treat the problem.
Why Are We Giving Away Free Support?
My Accountant told me not to do this. He thinks I am crazy for offering free services. He said, “Aren’t you afraid people will just take advantage of you?” The truth is, some people might – but I know that most business owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network.
After All, Don’t You Just Want The Darn Thing To Work The Way It’s Supposed To?
That’s why I’m making this offer. I know that we are hands down the best at what we do, but I don’t think it’s fair for you to risk your money to find out. I don’t expect everyone to become a customer, but I know that some will end up becoming loyal, long-term clients, just like these business owners:
“Wow! Today I used Live Help! The response to my computer repair problem was immediate. I didn’t have to wait around for someone to call me back. I didn’t have to wonder if my email was disappearing into an inbox. The response was instant and the service was great. I could not have asked for it to be done any quicker!! Keep up the good work.”
-Patricia Baily, Mt Joy Township, Lancaster PA
“Thank you…Thank you…Thank you!! You saved the day once again.
It is so great that you are able to get us up and running quickly and you can do it all remotely. That is a big help to us. Not only that you tackle our tech needs but you maintain the server with all the patches and updates so that problems are dramatically minimized. Keep up the good work!”
-Misiker Kebede, Ethiopian Outreach Ministry, York PA
How Can You Use Your 2 Free Hours?
Maybe you don’t have an urgent computer repair problem that needs to be fixed right now. Maybe you think you have your computer network “handled”. Maybe you don’t even have a regular computer support guy and think you don’t need our services.
After all, if it ain’t broke, why fix it?
I completely understand that point of view, so let me suggest how you can still profit from this offer…
Even if you don’t have an immediate problem, you can use your 2 free hours of network support to have us audit your network for hidden problems developing under the surface that could turn into bigger, more disastrous events that could cost you thousands in lost productivity, downtime, and computer repair bills.
For FREE, We Will Come To Your Office And…
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs and offer computer repair suggestions.
- Perform a quick network “tune up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
There Are No Strings Attached…
But You Have To Hurry And
Fill Out The Form Now!
As you might have guessed, I cannot extend this offer to every visitor, because time and staff limitations simply won’t allow it. In order to secure your 2 free hours of computer repair support, you MUST fill out the form on this website.
It is easy; simply complete the form and hit the “Get Help Now” button. Someone will be contacting you ASAP to setup the appointment with the senior computer repair engineer.
If you don’t need immediate assistance, just let us know when we call and we’ll simply keep your 2 free hours on retainer until you need them.
Remember, this offer won’t be around forever. If you do not take advantage I will be forced to withdraw this offer and make it available to someone else. So what are you waiting for? Make sure you respond now while you are thinking about it.
Founder and CEO
Virtual October, Inc.
P.S. I want to be very clear that when you take us up on this offer, you are not expected to do or buy anything. As a matter of fact, I will give you my personal guarantee that you won’t have to deal with a pushy, arrogant sales person, because I don’t appreciate heavy sales pressure any more than you do. So go ahead and activate your voucher now; you’ll be glad you did!,/p>
P.P.S. Still now sure that you need us? I’ve also developed a Managed Network Services Comparison Chart to see how your current manged it service vendor stacks up.
How Does Your Managed Network services Support Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard manged network services? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, viruses, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current managed it services vendor actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your technician does not score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 1 hour or less?
- Are they easy to reach and responsive when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer an on-going managed network services maintenance program to keep critical security settings and patches up-to-date?
- Do they offer a managed network services monitoring system to watch over your network 24/7 for developing problems?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand?
- Do they complete projects on time?
- Do they follow up on your requests quickly?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in on-going training?
- Do you feel as though they are learning on your time?
- Do they seem constantly rushed?
- Do they take calls from other clients while working on your network (and on your dime)?
- Do they listen to you?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails?Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status, and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide open playing field with “time and materials”?
Yes! Sign Me Up For A Free 2 Hour Support Visit
100% Free! NO Obligation. NO Commitment. Why? You shouldn't have to spend money for us to prove we can do a better job at supporting your small business technology than your current provider, period. Put us to the test! (Note: must have 10+ computers to be eligible for the free support visit.)
We Will Contact You Within 60 Minutes Guaranteed!
Looks like this form was already submitted, please use the contact us form instead!